RESORT RULES AND REGULATIONS
For a clean, safe and enjoyable stay at PLC, all guests must follow the House Rules and Regulations.
- Registration: Guests must present a valid ID card or passport upon check-in or use of any resort service. Guest must show valid proof of identity to PLC resort employee upon arrival and immediately register. Registration must include name of the guest, passport number with country of origin (for foreign guests), address, phone number & email, and written signature. The room tariff is not inclusive of any charges for food and beverages or any other services; these can be billed to your room account, except for package tours.
- Settlement of Bills: All bills must be settled upon presentation via cash payment only. Credit cards and cheques are not accepted at the resort. All guests are obliged to pay the standard prices for accommodations and other services in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival.
- For Overnight guests, Check-in time is 2:00pm; Check-out time is 10:00am: Late checkout requests are only up to 12:00pm, and require notice 24 hours prior to checkout, and this extension of stay shall be subject to room availability. Any guest extending beyond check-out time of 10:00am (without prior late check-out request) shall be subject to an automatic charge of Php1,000.00 per hour, and if extension exceeds check-in time of 2:00pm, the charge will be equal to another overnight stay.
- For Daytrip guests, Check-in time is 8:00 am; Check-out time is 5:00 pm: No late checkout requests are allowed. Any guest extending beyond check-out time of 5:00pm shall be subject to an automatic charge of Php1,000.00 per hour, and if extension exceeds 7:00pm, the charge will be equal to an overnight stay.
- Make-up time of Cottages and Gazebos is from 8:00am to 5:00pm only.
- Management shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury or loss within the resort, as well as for any loss of personal property; guests are advised to secure their children, seniors, personal belongings and valuables. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of resort property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Be considerate of other guests: Lights-out policy on the island is strictly at 10:00pm; all forms of alcoholic drinking sessions on the island must end by 12:00am midnight. Any guest violating the shut-eye & drinking hours shall be subject to a penalty of Php2,000 per person.
- Noise Pollution: Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in resort premises and refrain from loud music and noise from 10:00pm to 9:00am. All forms of Videoke, Sound Systems and/or other devices emitting disturbing noise are strictly not allowed. Any guest violating this policy shall be subject to a penalty of Php2,000 per person and PLC security reserves the right to confiscate and impound said items found on guests.
- Waste Disposal: Being an eco-resort, please practice the LEAVE NO TRACE policy. Please segregate & throw your trash in the garbage containers. Guests are also encouraged to bring back home with them their non-biodegradable garbage upon check-out. Any guest caught littering shall be subject to a penalty of Php2,000 per person.
- Bonfire: Personal and direct-to-sand bonfires are not allowed. Register & request from the office our staff-assisted bonfires which use metal drums and fallen wood.
- Hazardous goods: Gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, etc brought by guests to the resort are strictly prohibited. PLC security reserves the right to confiscate and impound said items found on guests.
- Respect Wildlife & Leave what you find: Applies to wildlife 7 marine life, flora or fauna on the island. No fishing.
- Amenities: Guests may not move any furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or premises of the resort without the consent of the management. If any malfunction is discovered during your stay please report to the reception and repair will be made as soon as possible.
- Electrical Appliances: Guests may not use their own electrical appliances which are not used for personal hygiene.
- Safety: If a guest becomes ill or injured, the resort can help with provision of medical assistance, or as the case may be, arrange for the guest to be taken to a hospital, all at the guest’s expense.
- For security & safety reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 12 years of age without adult supervision in resort premises, especially on the swimming & forest areas. Management shall not be responsible for your children.
- Smoking in common areas is strictly prohibited. Please proceed to the smoking area of the resort. Cigarettes must be disposed properly to avoid forest fires. Any guest caught smoking in common areas shall be subject to a penalty of Php2,000 per person.
- All forms of Illegal Drugs are strictly prohibited. Any guest caught shall be subject to legal & police proceedings.
- Pets: Dogs and other pet animals of guests are strictly prohibited.
- NO FIREARMS are allowed within the resort premises. Any guest caught shall be subject to legal & police proceedings.
- PLC reserves the right to change at any time its official Rules and Regulations.
- All Guests must observe these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, PLC reserves the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
Thank you for staying with us at Playa La Caleta Resort and for helping preserve the beauty of nature. "Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time.
BY: PLC MANAGEMENT